Thursday, September 28, 2006

How to avoid being productive

Play on the internet. Scribble in multiple blogs, then look up knitting patterns. It's working for me so far.
I don't want to do any of the things that I am supposed to be doing. See this? This is me not writing about the fall of Muscovy.
And this?
Check out how I cleverly avoid reading about Chinese factory workers.
I may have to restrict myself. Blog usage is way too much fun. And I am totally enamoured with Blogger's super adaptable design and friendly large print. Next up, user pick. I'm trying to decide on one that shows me off AND leaves me unrecognizable.
Aww...now I have a kitty. Another distraction. Hi kitty. You wanna write my midterms?
I didn't think so. You never earn your keep.
Off to do something unproductive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Spilling Ink said...

The things you use to "avoid being productive" sound an awful lot like the things I use to avoid going to bed!

10:16 PM  
Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Kitties are the superheroes of unproductive! lol We have 2. I wanna be a well pampered cat in my next life, if I get a choice. Term papers, eh? Blog restrictions seem eminent then. Blogging is free, education must be earned. Get to it! Thank you for stopping by my blog the other day - Just finding out more about you. Great insight to doem life! LOL see ya 'round! D :}

8:27 AM  
Blogger jen said...

You would think I could get SOME kind of work out of him. He does have that cleaning obssession, after all. If I can get it to extend to my house...
:)

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home