Monday, November 06, 2006

Just because I drank too much caffeine and now can't sleep

Ten more things you didn't know about me (and maybe don't want to)
1. My favorite t shirt is red with a cartoon Klingon on it that says "Kapla Klingon!".
2. I actually know what Kapla Klingon means in Klingon (hangs geeky head in shame).
3. When I was actually out in the dating world all of my boyfriends were martial artists who were also math tutors (and I did this without trying, seriously).
4. One of my friends does metalwork and has made me really wonderful custom jewelry for my birthdays .
5. I was once engaged (gasp!).
6. My brother is an artist, and we always tried to pool our talent for a graphic novel but he was too possesive with the creative parts (my version of events-I'm sure that his is different).
7. I actually have three brothers and one sister- I am the youngest.
8. Everyone else in my family is tall; I am only 5' 5".
9. If I could date any celebrity as his television character it would be Jensen Ackles for Dean in Supernatural, because Han Solo with stubble is sexy.
10.Every Christmas I sneak out of bed while everyone else is asleep to commune with the tree and stare at all of the sparkly lights. Last year my boyfriend caught me and was deeply puzzled. Was I cheating on him with the tree? He had no idea what to do with that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

guess what?
TO MUCH MOUNTAIN DEW!
so now, i won't be able to sleep either... at least, not until about 6:00 am. might as well learn how to program in c++...

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home